Support For Independent Manufacturer Representatives And Sales Representatives
At Kramer & Kramer, PLC, our attorney has years of experience protecting independent sales representatives in legal actions and disputes. Our contract and litigation lawyer understands the special issues facing sales representatives, agencies and franchisees.
With decades of practice in diverse business law and an extensive history of successful litigation, we understand the technicalities involved in building a stronger and more profitable business. We appreciate the wide range of industries our clients are part of and are able to assist clients nationwide.
Creating Solutions For Businesses Nationwide
Our team successfully resolves the unique issues facing businesses that distribute medical devices, manufacture motion control equipment, and sell a variety of products as distributors and sales representatives. We have been chosen to represent trade associations of businesses selling medical devices and other technical products, including:
- IMDA (medical device distributors)
- Power-Motion Technology Representatives Association (PTRA)
- Manufacturers’ Agents National Association (MANA)
We provide a free initial consultation as a special service to members of IMDA, PTRA and MANA.
Our Services To Manufacturers’ Representatives
Some of the ways we help sales representatives build a stronger, more profitable business include…
- Our contract attorney negotiates and reviews rep-principal contracts to make the agreements more beneficial to the representatives.
- Our trial lawyer litigates to enforce sales rep contracts and protect sales reps’ commission claims. We have successfully recovered millions of dollars in disputed commission claims for our clients, just over the last few years.
- We facilitate the sales, mergers and acquisitions of rep organizations.
- Our team develops effective exit strategies, including succession planning and documentation to provide for the next generation.
- We advise and represent reps concerning non-competition and non-solicitation provisions, and we litigate these issues when necessary.
- Our counsel prepares employment and independent contractor agreements for rep agencies’ own employees and sales forces.
- We advise reps on business and strategic issues.
Successful, Cost-Effective Counsel To Distributors And Franchisees
Our attorney represents and counsels dealers, distributors and franchisees located across the country that operate in a wide range of industries and service sectors. She provides distributors and franchisees with knowledgeable and cost-effective legal services in this highly technical area of law, including:
- Evaluating and counseling about potential business opportunities
- Drafting and advising about distribution and franchise agreements
- Assisting clients with cancelling or terminating distribution and franchise agreements
- Vigorously representing clients in litigation, mediation and arbitration
- Advocating against wrongful termination of franchise and distributor agreements
- Protecting clients from territorial infringement
- Helping clients with franchise, distribution and licensing matters
Contact An Experienced Attorney To Protect And Grow Your Business
From litigating business issues to contract development and negotiation, you can trust our experienced attorney at Kramer & Kramer, PLC, to provide knowledgeable and efficient representation. Out of our Ann Arbor office, we are able to provide quality legal guidance to clients nationwide. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at 734-821-1055 or contact us online.